AeriaDesk™ Super-Sized Desktop/Portable Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The AeriaDesk™ by WirEng® is most possibly the most powerful desktop/portable antenna in the market today! The AeriaDesk™ is made in the USA using state of the art wide band technology that incorporates a network of many smaller antennas inside its radome, with the added enhancement of a built-in internal ground plane. The AeriaDesk™ has a toroidal-shaped radiation pattern so that no waves are wasted up into the sky or down into the ground. The AeriaDesk™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as either the internal or the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as a desktop/portable external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The AeriaDesk™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also perfect as a portable antenna for the beach, camping, hotel, and for many other occasions. The connector type on the AeriaDesk™ is SMA female. The AeriaDesk™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaDesk™ is most possibly the most powerful desktop/portable antenna in the market today, with built-in ground plane to make it work on any surface (desktop, rooftop, etc.)!
- The AeriaDesk™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth thanks to its stacked-dipole design. Can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external or internal antenna. Also perfect for the beach, camping, boats, and many other outdoor/indoor environments.
- The AeriaDesk™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the AeriaDesk™ directly to your device).
- The AeriaDesk™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 16 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 45°. The AeriaDesk™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is SMA Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU ADK-50-OHM). The AeriaDesk™ is mainly recommended for desktop/indoors/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaDesk™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaDesk™ measures 5.5 x 27 x 5.7 inches and weighs 0.9 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability