AeriaLight-MIMO™ by WirEng®
AeriaLight-MIMO™ by Wireng® Fully Enclosed Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers True MIMO High-Gain Wide Band ±45° Polarizations
The AeriaLight-MIMO™ by WirEng® is a true MIMO ±45° MIMO (45° clockwise and 45° counter-clockwise wave polarizations), fully enclosed, all-weather, dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The AeriaLight-MIMO™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including MIMO modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3,800MHz range. The AeriaLight-MIMO™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is ideal for MIMO devices because it captures and transmits waves in two different polarization modes, as per MIMO-devices specifications. The AeriaLight-MIMO™ can also be used with other dual-antenna-port devices such as Aux/Diversity devices. The connectors on the AeriaLight-MIMO™ are N female. Single-to-Dual antenna pole mount adapter included. The AeriaLight-MIMO™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaLight-MIMO™ is a compact, fully enclosed, moderately directional Dual antenna that truly captures and transmits both +45° and -45°-polarized waves independently, as per strict MIMO specifications (two cable runs required to connect to a MIMO device, not included).
- The AeriaLight-MIMO™ features standard N-Female connectors and includes a single-to-dual pole adapter so that you’ll be able to install the set on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended).
- The AeriaLight-MIMO™ can be used with MIMO modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cables if you want to connect the AeriaLight-MIMO™ directly to your device).
- The AeriaLight-MIMO™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The AeriaLight-MIMO™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU AEM-50-OHM). The AeriaLight-MIMO™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaLight-MIMO™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaLight-MIMO™ measures 21 x 8 x 1.5 inches and weighs 3.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for volume pricing and availability
Buy the AeriaLight-MIMO™ (antennas and mount only) from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight-MIMO™ for SMA-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight-MIMO™ for TS9-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight-MIMO™ for TNC-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website