AeriaLight™ by WirEng®
AeriaLight™ by WirEng® Compact Antenna for Amplifiers Boosters Repeaters, Modems, Hotspots, Routers
The AeriaLight™ by WirEng® is a compact and convenient antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The AeriaLight™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The AeriaLight™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and it maximizes its efficiency by having its RF connector directly on its radome. The connector type on the AeriaLight™ is N female. The AeriaLight™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaLight™ is a compact and convenient outdoor/external antenna that maximizes energy transfer by having its RF connector directly on its radome.
- The AeriaLight™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The AeriaLight™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the AeriaLight™ directly to your device).
- The AeriaLight™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The AeriaLight™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU AER-50-OHM). The AeriaLight™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaLight™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaLight™ measures 7 x 8 x 1.5 inches and weighs 1.4 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
Buy the AeriaLight™ (antenna only) from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight™ for SMA-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight™ for TS9-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight™ for TNC-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website