AeriaLight2™ by WirEng®
AeriaLight2™ by WirEng® True MIMO ±45° Dual Antenna for MIMO/Diversity/Aux Modems Hotspots Routers
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaLight2™ is a compact and convenient dual/MIMO outdoor/external antenna that maximizes energy transfer by having its RF connectors directly on its radome. The two antennas internal to the AeriaLight2™ are polarized as +45° and -45° (electric fields) as per MIMO requirements.
- The AeriaLight2™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications that require a dual antenna because of the Aux/Diversity/MIMO feature.
- Device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the AeriaLight2™ directly to your device.
- The AeriaLight2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 90° and a vertical aperture of 90°. The AeriaLight2™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU AER2-50-OHM). The AeriaLight2™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaLight2™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaLight2™ measures 7 x 8 x 1.5 inches and weighs 1.4 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
Buy the AeriaLight2™ (antenna only) from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight2™ for SMA-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight2™ for TS9-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the AeriaLight2™ for TNC-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website