AeriaLog™ Shielded Fully Enclosed Antenna for Amplifiers Boosters Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The AeriaLog™ by WirEng® is a shielded, fully enclosed, all-weather, ultra-linear antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The AeriaLog™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The AeriaLog™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is ideal for amplifier systems because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference. The connector type on the AeriaLog™ is N female. The AeriaLog™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaLog™ is a compact yet powerful directional antenna that minimizes inside/outside antenna interference in boosters/amplifiers/repeaters thanks to its back shield.
- The AeriaLog™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The AeriaLog™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the AeriaLog™ directly to your device).
- The AeriaLog™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 15 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 70° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The AeriaLog™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU ALG-50-OHM). The AeriaLog™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaLog™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaLog™ measures 11.5 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 2.4 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability