AeriaWide75™ Shielded Wide Band Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters (75 Ohm Impedance)
The AeriaWide75™ by WirEng® is a shielded, efficient, light and compact antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The AeriaWide75™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The AeriaWide75™ is ideal for amplifier systems because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference. The connector type on the AeriaWide75™ is F female. The AeriaWide75™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AeriaWide75™ is an elegant, light, compact antenna that minimizes inside/outside antenna interference in boosters/amplifiers/repeaters thanks to its back shield.
- The AeriaWide75™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with 75-ohm boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The AeriaWide75™ can also be used with other RF devices operating in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range and requiring a nominal impedance of 75 Ohm.
- The AeriaWide75™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 10 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 70° and a vertical aperture of 70°. The AeriaWide75™ nominal impedance is 75 Ohm and the connector is F Female. This is the gray version with 75 Ohm impedance (SKU AWD-75-OHM). The AeriaWide75™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AeriaWide75™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AeriaWide75™ measures 6 x 8 x 19 inches and weighs 1.3 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability