AnteNMO™ M2M Wide Band NMO Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The AnteNMO™ by WirEng® is a compact, ultra-linear, ultra-wide band through-hole (NMO) antenna perfect for M2M applications such as remote communication systems, wireless monitoring sites, remote utility meters, remote sensing systems, wireless remote antenna systems, etc. The AnteNMO™ is quite unique, because its N-Female bottom thread can be user-adjusted between lengths of 0.75 to 9 inches, so that the AnteNMO can go through any kind of wall/ceiling/enclosure thicknesses (optional thread extensions are also available to achieve lengths above 9 inches as well). The AnteNMO can also be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The AnteNMO™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and requires through-hole (Non Magnetic) mounting. The connector type on the AnteNMO™ is N female. The AnteNMO™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The AnteNMO™ is perfect for autonomous, remote (M2M) monitoring sites but can also be used for a variety of different applications requiring through-hole mounting, compactness, and efficiency.
- The AnteNMO™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can also be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The AnteNMO™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the AnteNMO™ directly to your device).
- The AnteNMO™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 6 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 200°. The AnteNMO™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU NMO-50-OHM). The AnteNMO™ is mainly recommended for indoors/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed AnteNMO™ located substantially higher than the device location. The AnteNMO™ measures 2.5 x 7.5 x 2.5 inches and weighs 1.45 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability