BoatAnt2-MIMO™ by WirEng®
BoatAnt2-MIMO™ Marine True MIMO ±45° Dual Omni Antenna for MIMO/Diversity/Aux Modems Hotspots Routers
The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ by WirEng® is a true MIMO (+45° and -45° wave polarizations), fully enclosed, all-weather, omnidirectional antenna for outdoor/pole/mast installations. The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ can withstand harsh environments such as the marine environment and is therefore recommended for boats, vessels, yachts, oil rigs, and other sea/marittime environments. The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ can be used with MIMO/Dual modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The connectors on the BoatAnt2-MIMO™ are SMA female. Thanks to its MIMO and ultra-wide band features, it can also be used with all Wi-Fi and WiMAX bands worldwide. The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ is a compact and efficient omnidirectional MIMO antenna especially suited for harsh environments. The two antennas internal to the BoatAnt2-MIMO™ are polarized as +45° and -45° (with respect to a line perpendicular to the ground) as per MIMO requirements.
- The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications that require a dual antenna because of the Aux/Diversity/MIMO feature.
- Device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the BoatAnt2-MIMO™ directly to your device.
- The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 100°. The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are 2 x SMA Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU BT2M-50-OHM). The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ is mainly recommended for marine/outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed BoatAnt2-MIMO™ located substantially higher than the device location. The BoatAnt2-MIMO™ measures 2.4 x 7.8 x 2.4 inches and weighs 1.2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
Buy the BoatAnt2-MIMO™ (antenna only) from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the BoatAnt2-MIMO™ for SMA-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the BoatAnt2-MIMO™ for TS9-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website
Buy the BoatAnt2-MIMO™ for TNC-connector devices from our main USA distributor’s secure website