BoatAnt2™ Dual Marine Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers Main + Aux
The BoatAnt2™ by WirEng® is a fully enclosed, all-weather, omnidirectional, ultra-linear antenna dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications that require two independent antennas in the Main + Aux configuration. The BoatAnt2™ can withstand harsh environments such as the maritime environment and is therefore recommended for boats, vessels, yachts, oil rigs, and other sea/marine environments. The BoatAnt2™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The connectors type on the BoatAnt2™ are N female, and a single-to-dual pole adapter mount for easy installation on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inch diameter recommended) is included. The BoatAnt2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The BoatAnt2™ is a compact and efficient omnidirectional dual antenna especially suited for harsh environments and Main + Aux devices.
- The BoatAnt2™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can also be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna set.
- The BoatAnt2™ can also be used with Main + Aux dual-antenna modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the BoatAnt2™ directly to your device).
- The BoatAnt2™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 10 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 200°. The BoatAnt2™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU BTA2-50-OHM). The BoatAnt2™ is mainly recommended for marine/outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed BoatAnt2™ located substantially higher than the device location. The BoatAnt2™ measures 21 x 7.8 x 2.4 inches and weighs 4.2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability