CeilAnt™ Higher Gain Indoor Ceiling Antenna for Amplifiers Boosters Repeaters
The CeilAnt™ by WirEng® is an innovating ceiling antenna that maximizes inside coverage by reducing radiation wasted near the ceiling. The CeilAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the internal antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The CeilAnt™ is fully enclosed and requires through-hole mounting (perfect for recessed/ceiling tiles/drop ceiling). The connector type on the CeilAnt™ is N female. The CeilAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The CeilAnt™ is an innovative ceiling antenna that maximizes energy transfer by directing most energy directly beneath it.
- The CeilAnt™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the internal antenna.
- The CeilAnt™ requires flush mounting via two small holes in the ceiling.
- The CeilAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 12 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The CeilAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU CLA-50-OHM). The CeilAnt™ is mainly recommended for indoors (ceiling) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed CeilAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The CeilAnt™ measures 8 x 3.2 x 7 inches and weighs 1.5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Patent Pending. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability