DomeAerial™ Compact Dome Ceiling Antenna for Amplifiers Boosters Repeaters
The DomeAerial™ by WirEng® is a different kind of ceiling antenna with a smaller footprint. The DomeAerial™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the internal antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The DomeAerial™ is fully enclosed and requires through-hole mounting (perfect for recessed/ceiling tiles/drop ceiling). The connector type on the DomeAerial™ is N female. The DomeAerial™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The DomeAerial™ is a different kind of dome antenna for ceiling installations with a smaller footprint.
- The DomeAerial™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the internal antenna.
- The DomeAerial™ requires flush mounting via a small hole in the ceiling.
- The DomeAerial™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 6 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 200°. The DomeAerial™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU DAE-50-OHM). The DomeAerial™ is mainly recommended for indoors (ceiling) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed DomeAerial™ located substantially higher than the device location. The DomeAerial™ measures 4.6 x 5.7 x 4.6 inches and weighs 0.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability