DomeAnt-Alpha™ Omnidirectional Ceiling Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters
The DomeAnt-Alpha™ by WirEng® is a mid-sized dome/ceiling antenna with an elegant and discreet outline. The DomeAnt-Alpha™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the internal antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The DomeAnt-Alpha™ is fully enclosed and requires through-hole mounting (perfect for recessed/ceiling tiles/drop ceiling). The connector type on the DomeAnt-Alpha™ is N female. The DomeAnt-Alpha™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The DomeAnt-Alpha™ is a high-efficiency dome antenna for ceiling installations with a discreet and elegant outline.
- The DomeAnt-Alpha™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the internal antenna.
- The DomeAnt-Alpha™ requires flush mounting via a small hole in the ceiling.
- The DomeAnt-Alpha™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 5 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 200°. The DomeAnt-Alpha™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU DMAA-50-OHM). The DomeAnt-Alpha™ is mainly recommended for indoors (ceiling) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed DomeAnt-Alpha™ located substantially higher than the device location. The DomeAnt-Alpha™ measures 6.4 x 4 x 6.4 inches and weighs 0.5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability