DomeAnt-Delta™ 6dB Dome Ceiling Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters
The DomeAnt-Delta™ by WirEng® is a larger dome/ceiling antenna with high efficiency. The DomeAnt-Delta™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the internal antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The DomeAnt-Delta™ is fully enclosed and requires through-hole mounting (perfect for recessed/ceiling tiles/drop ceiling). The connector type on the DomeAnt-Delta™ is N female. The DomeAnt-Delta™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The DomeAnt-Delta™ is a larger, high-efficiency dome antenna for ceiling installations for better internal coverage.
- The DomeAnt-Delta™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the internal antenna.
- The DomeAnt-Delta™ requires flush mounting via a small hole in the ceiling.
- The DomeAnt-Delta™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 7 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 200°. The DomeAnt-Delta™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU DMAD-50-OHM). The DomeAnt-Delta™ is mainly recommended for indoors (ceiling) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed DomeAnt-Delta™ located substantially higher than the device location. The DomeAnt-Delta™ measures 7.3 x 3.3 x 7.3 inches and weighs 0.5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability