DomeAnt2™ True MIMO ±45° Desktop/Portable/Vehicle Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers
The DomeAnt2™ by WirEng® is a desktop/portable/vehicle true MIMO (±45°) omni dual antenna suitable for a vast variety of applications. The DomeAnt2™ is made in the USA using state of the art wide band technology for ultra-high efficiency response on all frequencies between 700MHz and 5400MHz, with the added enhancement of a powerful earth-magnet at its base for secure adhesion to metallic surfaces. The DomeAnt2™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including modems, hotspots, and routers (as a desktop/portable/vehicle external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 5400MHz range. The DomeAnt2™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also perfect as a portable antenna for the beach, camping, hotel, and for many other occasions. The connectors on the DomeAnt2™ are SMA female. The DomeAnt2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The DomeAnt2™ is a compact, portable/desktop/vehicle dual, true MIMO (+45° and -45° wave polarizations) antenna featuring a powerful earth magnet at its base with magnetism-retaining feature, which is perfect for vehicle rooftop adhesion without installation.
- The DomeAnt2™ can be used with MIMO modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the DomeAnt2™ directly to your device).
- The DomeAnt2™ can be also used with dual-antenna port modems, hotspots, routers, such as devices with a second antenna port designated as Aux or Diversity or RX Diversity (device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the DomeAnt2™ directly to your device).
- The DomeAnt2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 5 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 200°. The DomeAnt2™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are SMA Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU DMA2-50-OHM). The DomeAnt2™ is mainly recommended for desktop/indoors/outdoors/portable/vehicle applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed DomeAnt2™ located substantially higher than the device location. The DomeAnt2™ measures 4.6 x 5.6 x 4.6 inches and weighs 0.3 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Patent Pending. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability