GiAnt™ Ultra-High Gain Shielded Directional Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The GiAnt™ by WirEng® is an ultra-directional, shielded, all-weather antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The GiAnt™ is most possibly the biggest cellular antenna in the market today, and has an extremely narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and unparalleled performance. The GiAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The GiAnt™ is ideal for amplifier systems in very low signal areas because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference and its radiation pattern is too narrow to interfere with the system’s internal antenna. The connector type on the GiAnt™ is FME Male and an N Female adapter is also included for connection to standard equipment/cables. Hardware for every standard wave polarization (vertical, horizontal, -45° and +45°) also included. The GiAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The GiAnt™ is most possibly the only cellular antenna in the market today that makes amplifier/booster/repeater systems work in situations where it would be otherwise impossible due to extremely low, barely detectable signal levels!
- The GiAnt™ is also very selective because of its laser-like radiation pattern, and can easily be used to discriminate among multiple service towers. Simply aim it at the tower of interest and signals from surrounding towers will be basically excluded from your system!
- The GiAnt™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications to enhance service rivaling active systems but without worrying about the operating bands, since the GiAnt™ operates on virtually all cellular/data bands worldwide (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the GiAnt™ directly to your device).
- The GiAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 28 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 20° and a vertical aperture of 30°. The GiAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female and FME Male. This is the gray version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU GNT-50-OHM). The GiAnt™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed GiAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The GiAnt™ measures 71 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 2.2 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability