Omnirial™ Fully Enclosed Outdoor Omni Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The Omnirial™ by WirEng® is a fully enclosed, sealed, higher gain omnidirectional antenna suitable for a variety of applications. The Omnirial™ features ultra-high efficiency response on all frequencies between 700MHz and 3800MHz, with the added enhancement of a built-in, large internal ground plane. The Omnirial™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The Omnirial™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also suitable for the maritime environment. The connector type on the Omnirial™ is N Female. The Omnirial™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The Omnirial™ is an innovative, omnidirectional, ultra-efficient antenna with built-in ground plane and flatten-toroid radiation pattern.
- The Omnirial™ is fully sealed in anti-UV high-quality ABS plastic and features ultra wide operational bandwidth. It can be used with boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna) and provides inside-outside interference/feedback/loopback protection when the system’s internal antenna is directly beneath it, because of the shielded zone created by its built-in ground plane.
- The Omnirial™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the Omnirial™ directly to your device).
- The Omnirial™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 10 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 130°. The Omnirial™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU OMR-50-OHM). The Omnirial™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed Omnirial™ located substantially higher than the device location. The Omnirial™ measures 8 x 11.5 x 3 inches and weighs 1.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Patent Pending. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability