Omnirial2-Plus™ High Gain True ±45° MIMO Omni Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers Fully Enclosed Marine/RV/Camping
The Omnirial2-Plus™ by WirEng® is a fully enclosed, sealed, high gain omnidirectional MIMO/dual antenna suitable for a variety of applications. The Omnirial2-Plus™ features ultra-high efficiency response on all frequencies between 700MHz and 5400MHz, with the added enhancement of a built-in, large internal ground plane. The Omnirial2-Plus™ employs MIMO ±45° technology and can be used with MIMO modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other MIMO/Dual applications in the 700MHz to 5400MHz range. The Omnirial2-Plus™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and thus suitable for the maritime environment. Other uses include Recreational Vehicles, camping, outdoor/portable applications. The connectors on the Omnirial2-Plus™ are the standard N Female type. Thanks to its MIMO and ultra-wide band features, it can also be used with all Wi-Fi and WiMAX bands worldwide. The Omnirial2-Plus™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The Omnirial2-Plus™ is a high gain, an innovative, omnidirectional, true ±45° MIMO, ultra-efficient dual antenna with built-in ground plane and efficient, flatten-toroid radiation pattern.
- The Omnirial2-Plus™ is fully sealed in anti-UV high-quality ABS plastic and features ultra wide operational bandwidth. It can be used with RF equipment that requires a true ±45° MIMO antenna, and also with equipment requiring a dual antenna (RX diversity, Aux).
- The Omnirial2-Plus™ is perfect for MIMO modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications. Since the Omnirial2-Plus™ contains two independent antennas inside, it can also be used with devices that have a second antenna option (RX diversity/Aux) or even with two separate devices, such as in redundant/fallover systems (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the Omnirial2-Plus™ directly to your device).
- The Omnirial2-Plus™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 12 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 100°. The Omnirial2-Plus™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU OMP2-50-OHM). The Omnirial2-Plus™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed Omnirial2-Plus™ located substantially higher than the device location. The Omnirial2-Plus™ measures 8 x 17.5 x 3 inches and weighs 2.7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Patent Pending. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability