sohoBoost™ FCC Approved Dual Band 66dB Gain Industrial-Strength Repeater Multi User (sold only to businesses) (SB-850-1900-66, SB-900-1800-66, SB-900-2100-66)
The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeater line by WirEng® is the most diverse booster/amplifier/repeater line in the market today, with hundreds of different configuration options for every possible situation, environment, location, and application. The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeater line can easily be configured to enhance coverage to offices, residential complexes, shopping centers, buildings, parks, schools, vehicle fleets, trucks, motorboats, yachts, vessels, automobiles, etc. The sohoBoost™ is designed to allow an almost unlimited number of simultaneous users with almost unnoticeable operating latency. The sohoBoost™ can also be configured for direct-connection to modems, hotspots, and routers for maximum possible power transfer, as well as M2M applications. The sohoBoost™ offers much more coverage power than consumer boosters because of USA power limitations, which do not apply to industrial boosters. The sohoBoost™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. FCC approved for industrial use in the USA.
Main Features and Benefits
- The sohoBoost™ industrial wireless repeaters line offers the biggest selection of compatible antennas and accessories with hundreds of different configurations possible, to drastically enhance cellular coverage in offices, residential complexes, shopping centers, buildings, parks, schools, vehicle fleets, trucks, motorboats, yachts, vessels, automobiles, etc.
- The sohoBoost™ offers 66dB of gain, which can be further increased by adding directional antennas for up to 100dB of overall gain or more, and allows for an almost unlimited number of simultaneous users!
- The sohoBoost™ comes in three different versions: 850 and 1900 MHz, 900 and 1800 MHz, 900 and 2100 MHz. All versions of the sohoBoost require antennas with a standard nominal impedance of 50 Ohms.
- The sohoBoost™ has automatic gain control and advanced self-shutdown/self-diagnostic features to avoid interference and always work at optimal capacity. It also features high spectral purity for flawless operation and full regulatory compliance.
- The sohoBoost™ measures 7.3 x 1.2 x 5.4 inches and weighs 1.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. Universal power adapter included (a standard plug adapter may be necessary in the destination country). One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability