UniAnt™ High Gain Omni Shielded Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The UniAnt™ by WirEng® is most possibly the only fully shielded, ground-plane, cellular-bands omni antenna in the market today! The UniAnt™ is made in the USA using state of the art wide band technology that incorporates a network of many smaller antennas inside its radome, with the added enhancement of a large ground plane to enhance its gain, performance, and shielding of the outside signal from the inside signal of Amplifiers, boosters, and repeaters. The UniAnt™ has a toroidal-shaped radiation pattern so that no waves are wasted up into the sky or down into the ground. The UniAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The UniAnt™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is therefore also perfect for the maritime environment. The connector type on the UniAnt™ is N female. The UniAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The UniAnt™ is a very unique antenna, because it’s omni-directional, shielded, and high gain! It’s perfect for the marine environment, and also with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters when a directional antenna is not appropriate due to the different service provider tower locations.
- The UniAnt™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth thanks to its stacked-dipole design. Can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna, with the added benefit of creating a dead-zone right beneath it, therefore greatly reducing inside-outside feedback/loopback/interference problems in booster/amplifier/repeater systems.
- The UniAnt™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the UniAnt™ directly to your device).
- The UniAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 16 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 30°. The UniAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU UNI-50-OHM). The UniAnt™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed UniAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The UniAnt™ measures 12 x 26.5 x 12 inches and weighs 1.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability