UniAnt2-Lite™ High Gain Omni Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers Aux/Diversity
The UniAnt2-Lite™ by WirEng® incorporates a network of many smaller antennas inside the radomes, to achieve a high signal gain over a wide operational band. The UniAnt2-Lite™ has a toroidal-shaped radiation pattern so that no waves are wasted up into the sky or down into the ground. The UniAnt2-Lite™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The UniAnt2-Lite™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is therefore also perfect for the maritime environment. The connectors type on the UniAnt2-Lite™ are N female. Singe-to-Dual pole mount included. The UniAnt2-Lite™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The UniAnt2-Lite™ is a high gain, omnidirectional antenna perfect for the marine environment, and in situations where a directional antenna is not appropriate due to the different service provider tower locations.
- The UniAnt2-Lite™ features two independent antennas mounted on a strong, stainless arm so that it can be installed on a single pole, and connected to device that possess the RF Aux/Diversity feature for higher signal strength and performance.
- The UniAnt2-Lite™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the UniAnt2-Lite™ directly to your device).
- The UniAnt2-Lite™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 14 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 30°. The UniAnt2-Lite™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU UN2L-50-OHM). The UniAnt2-Lite™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed UniAnt2-Lite™ located substantially higher than the device location. The UniAnt2-Lite™ measures 0.75 x 26.5 x 0.75 inches and weighs 1.6 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability