WallAnt™ Indoor/Outdoor Compact Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The WallAnt™ by WirEng® is a compact and convenient antenna for indoor and outdoor applications. The WallAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the internal or external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The WallAnt™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant. The connector type on the WallAnt™ is N female. The WallAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The WallAnt™ is a compact and convenient indoor/outdoor antenna which is extremely easy to install (no pole/mast needed). The WallAnt™ can be hung on an inside or outside wall in a matter of minutes!
- The WallAnt™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the internal or external antenna.
- The WallAnt™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the WallAnt™ directly to your device).
- The WallAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 12 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The WallAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU WLA-50-OHM). The WallAnt™ is mainly recommended for indoors/outdoors/(wall) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WallAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The WallAnt™ measures 7 x 8 x 1.5 inches and weighs 1.4 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability