WideAnt-Lite™ by WirEng®
WideAnt-Lite™ Fully Enclosed Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers High-Gain Wide Band (WDAL-50-OHM)
The WideAnt-Lite™ by WirEng® is a fully enclosed, all-weather, ultra-linear, larger antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The WideAnt-Lite™ also has its RF connector on its radome for added dependability and increased gain. The WideAnt-Lite™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The WideAnt-Lite™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is ideal for amplifier systems because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference. The connector type on the WideAnt-Lite™ is N female. Easy shield assembly required. The WideAnt-Lite™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The WideAnt-Lite™ is a rugged, elegant, larger, fully enclosed, powerful directional antenna with on-radome RF connector for higher reliability and gain.
- The WideAnt-Lite™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The WideAnt-Lite™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the WideAnt-Lite™ directly to your device).
- The WideAnt-Lite™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 55° and a vertical aperture of 40°. The WideAnt-Lite™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU WDAL-50-OHM). The WideAnt-Lite™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WideAnt-Lite™ located substantially higher than the device location. The WideAnt-Lite™ measures 17.5 x 8 x 3 inches and weighs 2.1 lbs (shipping dimensions of 16 x 16 x 4 inches with dimensional weight of 5.3 lbs). Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability
no images were found
<style=”color: #111111; font-family: Arimo, Verdana, Arial; font-size: 0.65em; line-height: 1.2em; Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. By contacting us, you hereby agree to receive our email responses to you, including product updates, recalls, newsletters, promotions, and other relevant communications in general. You can always unsubscribe later by following the easy steps outlined in our electronic communications to you.