WideAnt2™ True MIMO Shielded ±45° Polarizations Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers High-Gain Wide Band Fully Enclosed
The WideAnt2™ by WirEng® is a true MIMO (dual ±45° wave polarizations), shielded, fully enclosed, all-weather, ultra-linear, larger dual antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The WideAnt2™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including MIMO modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The WideAnt2™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is ideal for MIMO devices because it captures and transmits waves in two different polarization modes, as per MIMO-devices specifications. The WideAnt2™ can also be used with other dual-antenna-port devices such as Aux/Diversity devices. The connectors on the WideAnt2™ are N female. Single-to-Dual antenna pole mount adapter included. The WideAnt2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- The WideAnt2™ is an elegant, larger, fully enclosed, powerful directional Dual antenna that truly captures and transmits both vertically- and horizontally-polarized waves independently, as per strict MIMO specifications (two cable runs required to connect to a MIMO device, not included).
- The WideAnt2™ features a single-to-dual pole adapter so that you’ll be able to install the set on a standard TV antenna pole (1.25 inches in diameter recommended).
- The WideAnt2™ can be used with MIMO modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapters not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cables if you want to connect the WideAnt2™ directly to your device).
- The WideAnt2™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 18 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 45° and a vertical aperture of 40°. The WideAnt2™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connectors are N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU WDA2-50-OHM). The WideAnt2™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WideAnt2™ located substantially higher than the device location. The WideAnt2™ measures 17.5 x 12 x 27.5 inches and weighs 7 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability