WinAerial™ No-Installation On-Window Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers
The WinAerial™ by WirEng® is a very special kind of antenna, because it requires no installation and can be used as an external/outside antenna from the inside of your home or office! The WinAerial™ features four powerful suction cups for effortless attachment to a glass window, and it can also be hung on blinds using the same. This latest version of the WinAerial™ also includes an additional mount for external, on-pole installation for situations where the signal is too low to be captured from a window. The WinAerial™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The WinAerial™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also perfect as a portable antenna to take to the hotel or vacation home. The connector type on the WinAerial™ is SMA female, and is directly attached to its radome for added efficiency and signal gain. The WinAerial™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- One of the biggest inconveniences with a booster/amplifier/repeater system is the installation of its external antenna and its required cable, but thanks to the WinAerial™ innovative design, that is no longer necessary! You can now use your booster/amplifier/repeater with the WinAerial™ in place of the external antenna and be done in much less time and without any hassles!
- The WinAerial™ is compatible with any booster/amplifier/repeater system. The WinAerial™ can be used as the external antenna without requiring any installation, but it also comes with an additional mount for pole installation in such cases where the outside signal is extremely faint. The WinAerial™ is also perfect as a portable antenna for the hotel or vacation home, to be used with portable/mobile boosters/amplifier/repeaters.
- The WinAerial™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the WinAerial™ directly to your device).
- The WinAerial™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 12 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The WinAerial™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is SMA Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU WIN-50-OHM). The WinAerial™ is mainly recommended for indoors (window)/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WinAerial™ located substantially higher than the device location. The WinAerial™ measures 7 x 8 x 2.5 inches and weighs 1.5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability