WinAerial2™ No-Installation On-Window True MIMO ±45° Dual Antenna for Modems Hotspots Routers
The WinAerial2™ by WirEng® is a very special kind of antenna, because it requires no installation and can be used as an external/outside antenna from the inside of your home or office! The WinAerial2™ features four powerful suction cups for effortless attachment to a glass window, and it can also be hung on blinds using the same. This latest version of the WinAerial2™ features true MIMO (±45°) compatibility and also includes an additional mount for external, on-pole installation for situations where the signal is too low to be captured from a window. The WinAerial2™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 5400MHz range. The WinAerial2™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and is also perfect as a portable antenna to take to the hotel or vacation home. The connectors on the WinAerial2™ are SMA female, directly attached to its radome for added efficiency and signal gain. Thanks to its MIMO and ultra-wide band features, it can also be used with all Wi-Fi and WiMAX bands worldwide. The WinAerial2™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- One of the biggest inconveniences with external antennas is installing them outside and running their cable inside, but thanks to the WinAerial2™ innovative design, that is no longer necessary! You can now use your MIMO modem, hotspot, or router with the WinAerial2™ in place of the external antenna and be done in much less time and without any hassles!
- The WinAerial2™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and is compatible with virtually any MIMO modem/hotspot/router that has user-accessible external antenna connectors! The WinAerial2™ also comes with an additional mount for pole installation in such cases where the outside signal is extremely faint. The WinAerial2™ is also perfect as a portable antenna for the hotel or vacation home, to be used along with your MIMO modem, hotspot, or router.
- The WinAerial2™ is made to work with MIMO (+45° and -45° wave polarizations) devices, such as MIMO modems, hotspots, routers, and M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the WinAerial2™ directly to your device).
- The WinAerial2™ operating frequency range is 700-5400 MHz with a peak gain of 2 x 7 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 120° and a vertical aperture of 60°. The WinAerial2™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is SMA Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU WIN2-50-OHM). The WinAerial2™ is mainly recommended for indoors (window)/outdoors applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WinAerial2™ located substantially higher than the device location. The WinAerial2™ measures 7 x 8 x 2.5 inches and weighs 1.5 lbs. Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability