WindAnt™ On-Windows No-Installation High Gain Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers (WNA-50-OHM)
The WindAnt™ by WirEng® is a very special kind of antenna, because it requires no installation and can be used as an external/outside antenna from the inside of your home or office! The WindAnt™ features four powerful suction cups for effortless attachment to a glass window, and it can also be hung on blinds using the same. The WindAnt™ also includes an additional mount for external, on-pole installation for situations where the signal is too low to be captured from a window. The WindAnt™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The WindAnt™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant. The connector type on the WindAnt™ is N Female, and is directly attached to its radome for added efficiency and signal gain. Warning: with booster/amplifier/repeater systems, the WindAnt™ is only recommended if the inside antenna is at least 30 feet away and of the directional kind, so that its back can be placed towards the WindAnt™ (the WindAnt™ is an omni antenna so it cannot be used with another omni antenna unless there is a metallic shield between them). The WindAnt™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
Main Features and Benefits
- One of the biggest inconveniences with a booster/amplifier/repeater system is the installation of its external antenna and its required cable, but thanks to the WindAnt™ innovative design, that is no longer necessary! You can now use your booster/amplifier/repeater with the WindAnt™ in place of the external antenna and be done in much less time and without any hassles!
- The WindAnt™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and is compatible with virtually any booster/amplifier/repeater system. The WindAnt™ can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external or internal antenna without requiring any installation, but it also comes with an additional mount for pole installation in such cases where the outside signal is extremely faint.
- The WindAnt™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the WindAnt™ directly to your device).
- The WindAnt™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 14 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 30°. The WindAnt™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female. This is the white version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU WNA-50-OHM). The WindAnt™ is mainly recommended for indoors/outdoors/(window) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed WindAnt™ located substantially higher than the device location. The WindAnt™ measures 3 x 26.5 x 3 inches and weighs 0.8 lbs (shipping dimensions of 27 x 3 x 12 inches with dimensional weight of 1.8 lbs). Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability
no images were found
<style=”color: #111111; font-family: Arimo, Verdana, Arial; font-size: 0.65em; line-height: 1.2em; Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. By contacting us, you hereby agree to receive our email responses to you, including product updates, recalls, newsletters, promotions, and other relevant communications in general. You can always unsubscribe later by following the easy steps outlined in our electronic communications to you.