YagiRef-Plus™ Shielded Compact Wide Band Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers (YRP-50-OHM)
The YagiRef-Plus™ by WirEng® is a shielded, efficient, light and compact antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The YagiRef-Plus™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The YagiRef-Plus™ is ideal for amplifier systems because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference. The connector on the YagiRef-Plus™ is FME Male and an N Female adapter is also included for connection to standard equipment/cables. Easy shield assembly required. The YagiRef-Plus™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef-Plus™ is a light, compact, yet powerful directional antenna that minimizes inside/outside antenna interference in boosters/amplifiers/repeaters thanks to its back shield.
- The YagiRef-Plus™ features ultra wide operational bandwidth and can be used with boosters/amplifiers/repeaters as the external antenna.
- The YagiRef-Plus™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the YagiRef-Plus™ directly to your device).
- The YagiRef-Plus™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 14 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 70° and a vertical aperture of 70°. The YagiRef-Plus™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female and FME Male. This is the gray version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU YRP-50-OHM). The YagiRef-Plus™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef-Plus™ located substantially higher than the device location. The YagiRef-Plus™ measures 14 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 1.8 lbs (shipping dimensions of 14 x 14 x 4 inches with dimensional weight of 4 lbs). Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included. Patent pending.
- Contact us for pricing and availability
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. By contacting us, you hereby agree to receive our email responses to you, including product updates, recalls, newsletters, promotions, and other relevant communications in general. You can always unsubscribe later by following the easy steps outlined in our electronic communications to you.