YagiRef-QLP™ Very High Gain Shielded Wide Band Antenna for Boosters Amplifiers Repeaters Modems Hotspots Routers (YQLP-50-OHM)
The YagiRef-QLP™ by WirEng® is an ultra-directional, shielded, all-weather antenna for outdoor/pole/mast applications. The YagiRef-QLP™ is one of the biggest cellular antennas in the market today, and has a very narrow radiation pattern for precise aiming and outstanding performance. The YagiRef-QLP™ can be used with a variety of radio equipment systems, including boosters, amplifiers, and repeaters (as the external antenna), with modems, hotspots, and routers (as the external antenna) and with many other applications in the 700MHz to 3800MHz range. The YagiRef-QLP™ is ideal for amplifier systems in very low signal areas because its back shield reduces inside-outside antenna feedback/interference and its radiation pattern is too narrow to interfere with the system’s internal antenna. The connector type on the YagiRef-QLP™ is FME Male and an N Female adapter is also included for connection to standard equipment/cables. Hardware for every standard wave polarization (vertical, horizontal, -45° and +45°) also included. Easy assembly required. The YagiRef-QLP™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period.
Main Features and Benefits
- The YagiRef-QLP™ is one of the biggest and most powerful cellular antenna in the market today, enabling amplifier/booster/repeater systems to work in situations where it would be otherwise impossible due to extremely low, barely detectable signal levels!
- The YagiRef-QLP™ is also very selective because of its laser-like radiation pattern, and can easily be used to discriminate among multiple service towers. Simply aim it at the tower of interest and signals from surrounding towers will be basically excluded from your system!
- The YagiRef-QLP™ can also be used with modems, hotspots, routers, and with M2M applications to enhance service rivaling active systems but without worrying about the operating bands, since the YagiRef-QLP™ operates on virtually all cellular/data bands worldwide (device-specific adapter not included. Search for ExtAnt adapter and coaxial cable if you want to connect the YagiRef-QLP™ directly to your device).
- The YagiRef-QLP™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of 24 dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 35° and a vertical aperture of 45°. The YagiRef-QLP™ nominal impedance is 50 Ohm and the connector is N Female and FME Male. This is the gray version with 50 Ohm impedance (SKU YQLP-50-OHM). The YagiRef-QLP™ is mainly recommended for outdoors (pole) applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed YagiRef-QLP™ located substantially higher than the device location. The YagiRef-QLP™ measures 51.5 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 2 lbs (shipping dimensions of 52 x 8 x 4 inches with dimensional weight of 8.6 lbs). Made in the USA with skilled craftsmanship. One year manufacturer warranty included.
- Contact us for pricing and availability
Technical specifications are subject to change without notice. By contacting us, you hereby agree to receive our email responses to you, including product updates, recalls, newsletters, promotions, and other relevant communications in general. You can always unsubscribe later by following the easy steps outlined in our electronic communications to you.